- The CDC still says “do not travel.”
- But many health experts disagree, arguing that travel should be a perk for the fully vaccinated.
- If you do decide to book a flight or hotel, here are some tips for how to do it most safely.
- This article is one in a four-part series on the simple ways to fix the America’s biggest COVID-19 mistakes. Click here to read more.
- See more stories on Insider’s business page.
Last month, Kyle, a 21-year-old college student, traveled from Arizona to Mexico for spring break. He wasn’t supposed to, as his school’s